Tips to Stay Motivated this Winter!
Winter is well and truly here and I'm definitely starting to feel the colder mornings.
Here are my top tips for staying motivated in Winter:
1. Give yourself the best chance of success by organising a routine that suits you! If you don't enjoy getting up early or exercising before work, why not try a lunchtime class.
2. Keep it convenient. Find a place that is close to work, or close to home. The more convenient the location the easier it will be to stay motivated.
3. Dress appropriately and rug up! This sounds like a pretty standard tip, but I know when I am warm in my thick winter leggings and a cozy jumper I am ready to get moving!
4. Workout with a friend. This is the best way to stay accountable for the sessions you want to do together throughout the week. I don't like letting people down, so it motivates me to show up!
5. See the big picture. If you stop over Winter you only have to start again in Spring! I don't know about you, but the older I get the harder it is to start again.
6. Change things up! Change is as good as a holiday! If you have been attending Group Pilates classes with us for some time, why not try Boxilates! I can promise you, you will forget it is cold!
7. Reward yourself for your wins! I tell myself if I stick to my plan for two weeks I will reward myself with a massage! If that's not motivation I don't know what is.
Short, sweet and to the point! Not it is time for hot tea.... have a great week!
Perth Pilates | Pilates Classes Perth | Matwork Pilates | Pilates Perth | Reformer Pilates | Pregnancy Pilates | Pilates Classes| Personal Training | Workplace Wellness | Corporate Wellness